What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
The digital photography basics for amateur snappers
- Know the two simple tricks I utilize to set up a perfect shot and make sure that my subject is properly framed
- Discover the sneaky little elimination secret that will let you take awesome shots that tell stories
- Discover what never to do with your ISO settings unless you want to totally ruin your snaps
- Find out the one way to set your lighting up so that it works for you and not against you
- Learn how to do small adjustments to your pictures right on your camera
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. AmSnaps scores 74.14/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.amsnaps.com, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $4.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: amsnaps.com you’ll also be taken through to amsnaps.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)